Skills: Reading, Speaking, Writing
Recommended Age: 10+
Number of Participants: 3-12 players, preferably multiple to three or four
Time: 15-20 minutes
Equipment: A black- or whiteboard
Materials: A piece of chalk or a marker
Preliminary Preparation: Not required.
Immediate Preparation (5-7 minutes).
1. Divide the participants into three or four parts of (roughly) equal size.
2. Draw a circle in full-height of the board.
3. Ask the players to imagine, that this is a base for pizza.
4. Divide the circle through the centre into segments according to the number of teams.
5. Ask the teams to nominate secretaries.
How to Play. To start the game, invite the secretaries of the teams to come to the board and to take it in turns writing a topping ingredient in the segment of their team. At the same time, the competitors carefully check the spelling and possibility to use the ingredinents for cooking pizza. A team, which has no idea in its turn, misses its go, but does not leave the game. The activity continues as long as ideas run out. The team, which 'puts the largest number of ingredients on its slice' becomes the winner of the game.