1. What’s a conflict?
2. Can you remember your first conflict?
3. What kind of conflicts can take place at school?
4. What kind of conflicts can happen at work?
5. What kind of conflicts can occur in a family?
6. What kind of conflicts can take place between neighbours?
7. What kind of conflicts can happen between countries?
8. Are conflicts inevitable?
9. What are the advantages of a conflict?
10. What are the disadvantages of a conflict?
11. Why do some people confront more than others?
12. Why do some people create conflicts?
13. Do you usually try to avoid conflicts?
14. Can you tell about your last conflict?
15. What are the constructive ways to solve a conflict?
16. What are the deconstructive ways to solve a conflict?
17. How do you feel about involving third-party mediation?
18. What would life be like without conflicts?